First Rate Money Market
Whatever your next savings goal may be, a First Fed First Rate Money Market can help grow your savings faster if you carry a higher balance. With a tiered interest rate, get rewarded when you maintain higher balances.
Features and Benefits:
- $0 monthly service fee1
- Monthly/Quarterly statements makes bookkeeping easier
- Easy, unrestricted access to your money at any First Fed branch
- Unlimited ATM and in-person withdrawals2
- Waived fees on any withdrawals with First Fed ATMs, as well as fee waivers on 32,000+ ATMs within the MoneyPass network.2
A minimum deposit of $1,000 to open. This account is a tiered rate account and may earn a different rate of interest depending on the balance maintained. See account disclosure or deposit rate sheet for more information.
First Rate Money Market Rates
Considering Other Accounts?
- Customary NSF fees and check-ordering costs apply.
- A fee of $2.50 will be charged for each withdrawal from an ATM not owned or operated by First Federal. Fees will be waived if the ATM is part of the MoneyPass network.