Climb higher with Alpine Savings - up to 3.00% APY*!
Our Alpine Savings is a high yield savings account (HYSA) for higher balances. A minimum deposit of $100,000 is needed to open. Balances are federally insured up to $250,000, as First Fed is a member FDIC bank.
- High interest rate – up to 3.00% APY*
- Online banking and mobile banking apps
- Free ATM card to use free at over 37,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass network
* The annual percentage yield (APY) is variable and may change. The $5 monthly maintenance fee is waived with $100 minimum daily balance.
Open in a Branch Open by phone: 800-800-1577
|Balance||Interest Rate||APY*||Method of Compounding||Minimum Balance to Earn APY|
|$0 - $99,999.99||0.03%||0.03%||Daily||$0|
|$100,000 - $249,999.99||2.47%||2.50%||Daily||$100,000|
Interest Rates Effective: 09/08/2023
1. Monthly maintenance fee of $5 if balance drops below $100 at any time. If the balance at the time the service charge is assessed is less than $5, a charge will be assessed for the balance, less .01.
2. A fee of $2.50 will be charged for each withdrawal from an ATM not owned or operated by First Fed Bank. Fees will be waived if the ATM is part of the MoneyPass network.