Interesting in opening a bank account? But you lack traditional forms of ID? We can help.
Compass is a safe, low-cost bank account with Bank On certification. Compass Checking was created in partnership with Bank On Washington, which wants to increase access to financial resources. Bank On Washington is especially focused on assisting youth, immigrants and refugees, veterans, and families with disabilities with access to financial services. A bank account is a useful resource that can help lay a solid foundation for financial empowerment.
Compass account features:
- Basic account to support deposits and payments online or via ATMs
- VISA debit card with contactless technology
- Designed to be check-free
- Free e-statements
- No overdraft program – spend only what you have
- No fees for non-sufficient funds (NSF)
- Low $5 monthly maintenance fee
Please visit one of our branches to sign up. See our locations.
Is Compass the right direction for you?
Answer these questions to see if you are a fit.
- Do you lack traditional forms of identification like driver’s license or passport? We accept consular ID cards, tribal member cards, and other government issued cards.
- Do you need paper checks? If the answer is no, Compass may be a fit.
- Do you want to spend only what you have in your account? Compass does not charge NSF fees, but there is no overdraft program associated so you can spend only what is in the account.
- Do you plan to keep between $0 and $1000 in the account? If you can keep a minimum of $100 in your account, we recommend our Evergreen checking account which waives the monthly maintenance fee with a $100 minimum account balance.