It's important to protect your personal and financial information online. First Fed, as a community bank, is invested in our communities and the financial wellness and security of our customers are very important to us.
View links below for some tips on financial education, as well as how to transact safely online.
- *NEW* Social Engineering Scams
- Data Security News and Tips
- How to Stop Spam Calls and Mailers
- FTC: How to Catch Phishing Schemes and Report them
- FTC: How to Keep Your Personal Information Secure
- FTC: 10 Things You Can Do to Avoid Fraud
- FTC: Computer Security
- FFIEC Consumer Guidance: Account Authentication & Online Banking
- Krebson Security: Passwords Do's and Don'ts
- Protect Your Identity
- Safe Mobile Banking: Tips for Protecting Yourself