A checking account that fits you
Our personal banking accounts were designed to provide convenient money management tools for whatever your financial goals might be. Whether you need an entry-level checking account or are looking for a premium account with added perks, we have options to suit your needs and even make navigating everyday life a little easier.
All our checking accounts include:
- Complementary contactless debit card
- Free access to all First Fed and over 37,000 MoneyPass network ATMs1
- Digital banking via online banking and our convenient mobile banking app
- Phone banking via TouchTone Teller or Customer Support
- Personalized support in our branches, Interactive Teller Machines (ITM), Live Chat, and Customer Support
Explore your options to see the different features and benefits that come with each account:
- $2.50 fee applies for each withdrawal made from a non-First Fed ATM.
- Contact us at 1.800.800.1577 or go to the BaZing Disclosure Guide for more information
- Billshark, cell phone protection, roadside assistance, and personal identity theft benefit are subject to additional terms and conditions, contact us at 1.800.800.1577 or go to the BaZing Disclosure Guide for more information. Participating merchants on BaZing are not sponsors of the program, are subject to change without notice, may not be available in all regions and may choose to limit discounts.
- Insurance products are: NOT A DEPOSIT. NOT FDIC-INSURED. NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY. NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK.
First Checking Account
Are you under 21? This bank account was designed for teens with a debit card and no monthly service fee.
Entry-level Bank Account
Need a bank account but lack a traditional form of ID? Our Compass account may be a fit for you.