Our Summit Savings Account is a convenient way to save money and earn interest with maximum flexibility. With unlimited ATM transactions, 24-hour access to cash, and unlimited deposits and withdrawals, this account provides easy management.
Features and Benefits:
- Monthly/Quarterly statements
- Unlimited pre-authorized transactions or transactions in person or by mail
- Easy access to funds with no penalty
- Unlimited ATM transactions
- 24-hour access to cash
- Overdraft Protection for checking account
- Spending flexibility with less hassle
- Interest compounds daily
- Waived fees2 on any withdrawals with First Fed ATMs, as well as fee waivers on 37,000+ ATMs within the MoneyPass network.
A minimum deposit of $100 to open. The $5 monthly maintenance fee1 is waived with $100 minimum daily balance. Minors may open this account for $1 with no monthly maintenance fee.
Need more info? View our current savings account rates or connect with a team member below to request an account disclosure.
Considering Other Accounts?
First Rate Money Market
Help accelerate your savings with a tiered interest savings account.
Certificates of Deposit
CDs offer competitive fixed interest rates, with a variety of terms to choose from.
1. Monthly maintenance fee of $5 if balance drops below $100 at any time. If the balance at the time the service charge is assessed is less than $5, a charge will be assessed for the balance, less .01.
2. A fee of $2.50 will be charged for each withdrawal from an ATM not owned or operated by First Federal. Fees will be waived if the ATM is part of the MoneyPass network.