Certificates of Deposits (CDs)
Certificates of Deposit with First Federal offer various terms at a competitive fixed rate, making it easy to select the available term that matches your financial needs and savings goal. Select from short, medium, or longer-term CD options. Any maturity date can be chosen within the available terms below.
Flexible terms gives you the ability to choose a maturity date that works around your schedule
- 46 to 90 Days
- 3 Months
- 6 Months
- 9 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 3 Years
- 4 Years
- 5 Years
Interest Rates Effective 04/16/2021
*Annual Percentage Yield assumes principal and interest remain on deposit for term at the same interest. Interest rate and annual percentage yield may change at any time. Penalties may be imposed on early withdrawal. Fees could reduce earnings.
Features and Benefits
- $0 Monthly Service Fee
- Early withdrawal penalties apply1
- Annual statement
- Monthly/Quarterly are available by request
- Daily interest compounding
- Maximize interest-earning potential
A minimum deposit of $100 to open. Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account monthly and at maturity. Automatically renews at the current interest rate for the same term. See account disclosure or deposit rate sheet for more information
Complementary Products and Services
- Personal Checking
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Free Mobile Deposit
- Touch Tone Teller
- Money Market Account
- IRA, ESA, HSA
Considering Other Accounts?
- A penalty will be imposed for withdrawing any of the principal before maturity. The penalty will be calculated on the principal withdrawn and will be charged regardless of whether or not it has been earned. Penalty amounts vary depending upon the term of the account.