Business Debit Card
New in 2022 - contactless debit cards!
With your Visa business debit card, you can withdraw money from ATMs using your pin, shop online, and make purchases in person with your pin and/or signature. Funds are deducted directly from your checking account balance. Debit cards are available to all business customers with a checking account.
Features and Benefits:
- 24/7 ATM access for convenient availability of cash
- Provides universal access to funds
- Payment amounts are deducted from checking account, just like writing a check
- Use worldwide wherever Visa is accepted
- Cash is available at various points of sale nationwide with MoneyPass® network
- No annual fee. Other fees may apply. See the Fee Schedule for details.
- ATM withdrawals have a standard $1,000 daily limit. The default limit can be modified in advance by cardholder.
- Point-of-sale purchases and cashback are limited to the account balance.
MoneyPass® ATM Network:
Access your accounts from any of the 37,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass® network – and all are surcharge-free! Just look for the MoneyPass® logo and use your First Fed Debit Card. Download the MoneyPass App to find a MoneyPass ATM nearest you or visit www.moneypass.com
Note: A $2.50 fee will be charged for each withdrawal from ATMs outside of the MoneyPass network.
Contactless Debit Cards
Our new contactless cards are available to new business checking customers starting in January 2022. All existing active cardholders will also receive a new contactless debit card by the end of June 2022, either when their card expires or as part of a reissue.
Contactless Debit FAQs
Card Activation and PIN Changes
First Fed’s enhanced card service is a 24 x 7 toll free system, allowing customers to activate their new, reissued or replacement cards just by calling 1-800-567-3451. Cardholders will now have the added convenience of the following services available:
- Activate a card
- Activate a card and select a new PIN
- Reset a forgotten PIN
- Change a known PIN