An interest bearing business savings account for business owners wanting an interest bearing account for liquid funds.
Features and Benefits:
- Quarterly statements makes bookkeeping easier
- Any business structure is eligible
- Overdraft Protection for checking account
- Interest compounds daily
- Waived fees on any withdrawals with First Federal ATMs, as well as fee waivers on 32,000+ ATMs within the MoneyPass network.
- A fee of $2.50 will be charged for each withdrawal from an ATM not owned or operated by First Federal
- A $7.50 monthly maintenance fee will be assessed. The fee will be waived if a First Federal business checking account for the same business is open. If the balance in the account at the time the service charge is assessed in less than $7.50, a charge will be assessed for the balance in the account, less .01.
Minimum deposit of $100 to open. See account disclosure or deposit rate sheet for more information.
Whatever your next savings goal may be, a First Federal First Rate Money Market can help grow your savings faster if you carry a higher balance. With a tiered interest rate, get rewarded when you maintain higher balances.
This business account offers a tiered interest rate for larger deposits.
Features and Benefits:
- $0 monthly service fee1
- Monthly/Quarterly statements makes bookkeeping easier
- Easy, unrestricted access to your money at any First Federal branch
- Unlimited ATM and in-person withdrawals2
- Waived fees on any withdrawals with First Federal ATMs, as well as fee waivers on 32,000+ ATMs within the MoneyPass network.2
- A minimum deposit of $1,000 to open. This account is a tiered rate account and may earn a different rate of interest depending on the balance maintained. See account disclosure or deposit rate sheet for more information.
Complementary Products and Services
- Business Checking
- Business Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Touch Tone Teller
- IRA, HSA, SEP
- Business Lines of Credit
- Merchant Services
- Customary NSF fees and check-ordering costs apply.
- A fee of $2.50 will be charged for each withdrawal from an ATM not owned or operated by First Federal. Fees will be waived if the ATM is part of the MoneyPass network.
Flexible terms gives you the ability to choose a maturity date that works around your schedule
- 46 to 90 Days
- 91 - 181 days
- 182 - 364 days
- 365 - 729 Days
- 730 - 1,094 Days
- 1,095 - 1,459 Days
- 1,460 - 1,824 Days
- 1,825 - 2,920 Days
- 9 Month Variable Rate CD: Open now
- 1 Year Fixed Rate CD: Open now
A tax-advantaged account for eligible contributions. Account owners control contributions in and distributions out of this account. Distributions by check, debit card or ATM should be for qualified healthcare expenses in order to achieve tax free earnings on funds. Deposits are tax deductible up to annual contribution limits.
Plan for wellness, health care and medical emergencies with a First Federal Health Savings Account. Our HSA lets you save for health expenses and grow unused funds for retirement. Call today of visit any of our branch locations to talk with us about Health Savings Accounts.