Contactless cards now available!
With your Visa debit card, you can withdraw money from ATMs using your pin, shop online, and make purchases in person with your pin and/or signature. Funds are deducted directly from your checking account balance. All checking account customers 13 and over can request a card.
Features and Benefits:
- 24/7 ATM access for convenient availability of cash
- Provides universal access to funds
- Payment amounts are deducted from checking account, just like writing a check
- Use worldwide wherever Visa is accepted
- Cash is available at various points of sale nationwide with MoneyPass® network
- No annual fee. Other fees may apply. See the Fee Schedule for details.
- ATM withdrawals have a $1,000 daily limit.
- Point-of-sale purchases and cashback are limited to the account balance.
MoneyPass® ATM Network:
Access your accounts from any of the 37,000 ATMs in the MoneyPass® network – and all are surcharge-free! Just look for the MoneyPass® logo and use your First Fed Debit Card. Download the MoneyPass App to find a MoneyPass ATM nearest you or visit www.moneypass.com
Note: A $2.50 fee will be charged for each withdrawal from ATMs outside of the MoneyPass network.
Contactless Debit Cards
Our new contactless cards are available to new checking customers starting in January 2022. All existing active cardholders will also receive a new contactless debit card by the end of July 2022, either when their card expires or as part of a reissue.