Visa Debit Card
With a VISA debit card, funds are deducted directly from a checking account balance, just like withdrawal or paid check. One card enables both ATM and POS (point of sale) transactions using a PIN or signature for authorization. All checking account customers who have already qualified through ChexSystems can have a card.
There is a $500 daily ATM withdrawal limit. Point-of-sale purchases are limited to the account balance
Fees may apply. See the Fee Schedule for details.
A fee of $2.50 will be charged for each withdrawal from an ATM not owned or operated by First Federal. Fees will be waived if the ATM is part of the MoneyPass network.
Features & Benefits
- 24/7 ATM access for convenient availability of cash
- Provides universal access to funds, no check writing required
- Payment amounts are deducted from checking account, just like writing a check
- Use worldwide wherever VISA is accepted
- Cash or cashback is available at various points of sale nationwide with MoneyPass network
- No annual fee
MoneyPass® ATM network
Wherever you live, work or travel, the MoneyPass® ATM network gives you more convenient choices for accessing your accounts – and all are surcharge-free! Just look for the MoneyPass® logo and use your First Federal ATM or Debit Card. Visit www.moneypass.com or download the MoneyPass App to find a MoneyPass ATM nearest you.