Checking accounts with your business in mind
Bank from virtually anywhere with First Fed business checking accounts. Online banking and our business mobile banking app give you easy access to mobile deposits, payments, bill pay, and much more, so you can manage your business finances with ease.
Compare Business Checking Accounts
Explore your options to see the different features and benefits that come with each account.
Everyday Business Checking
Advanced Business Checking
Analyzed Business Checking
|Small businesses with low monthly transaction volume (<50)
|Businesses with moderate monthly transaction volume (51-200)
|Businesses with higher transaction volume (>200) or that use Cash Management services.
|Minimum Funding Deposit
|Monthly Maintenance Fee
|Additional Account Details
|First 50 transactions per statement cycle are free, which includes deposits, checks deposited, and checks clearing the account. There is a charge of $.20 for each deposit or check clearing above the 50-item limit. Unlimited POS and ACH transactions.
|First 200 transactions per statement cycle are free, which includes deposits, checks deposited, and checks clearing the account. There is a charge of $.20 for each deposit or check clearing above the 200-item limit. Unlimited POS and ACH transactions.
No monthly transaction limitations. Monthly account analysis determines usage fees.
|Open an Account
|Visit a Branch
All business checking accounts include:
- Business Visa Debit Card. Free to all checking account holders, contactless cards are a secure, convenient, and touch-free way to pay for everyday purchases.
- Free monthly account analysis statement provided
- Paper statements are free without check images, or you can include check images for a small monthly fee.
- Employees of businesses can cash payroll checks at First Fed for free
- Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) access - video chat with our banking professionals during your transaction
- Free cash withdrawal from more than 37,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide. Fee of $2.50 for each withdrawal made from ATMs outside the MoneyPass network.
- Night Drop/Merchant Drop for anytime deposits
- Customary NSF fees and check ordering costs apply
- Accounts are non-interest bearing
Additional features available:
- Business Online Banking
- View account information, transfer funds or use bill payment
- ACH or Wire Transfers may have other fees determined by volume
- Free eStatements with check images
- Bill Pay
- $15/month fee
- Business Mobile Banking App. Bank from anywhere with our free Business Banking app.
- Mobile Deposit
- Personal Online Banking can be used for business owners using their individual social security number as their tax ID at no cost, if you don’t need cash management tools. You can monitor your account transactions, transfer funds, or use bill payments.