Checking accounts to help you achieve your goals
First Federal business checking accounts let you bank from virtually anywhere. With easy access to mobile deposits, payments, and bill pay (to name a few), a First Federal checking account will help you manage your business finances with ease.
Explore your options below, to see what best suits your needs, and of course please contact us with any questions on custom or unique needs you may have.
Compare Business Checking Accounts
Everyday Business Checking
Advanced Business Checking
Analyzed Business Checking
|Designed for||Small businesses that have low monthly transaction volume (<50)||Businesses with moderate monthly transaction volume (51-200)||Businesses with higher transaction volume (>200) or that use Cash Management services. Can maintain a higher balance to offset fees.|
|Min. Funding Deposit||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Monthly Maintenance Fee|
$5.00. Waived with $500.00 min. daily balance or eStatements
$10.00. Waived with a $2,000.00 min. daily balance or a $5,000.00 avg. daily balance
|$10.00. May be offset by Earnings Credit|
|Interest Bearing||No||No||No. Earnings Credit used to offset monthly service charges.|
|Additional Account Features||Free monthly account analysis statement provided||Free monthly account analysis statement provided|
All Business Checking Accounts Include:
- Business Online Banking
- Basic version - No charge to view account information, transfer funds or use bill payment
- Adding ACH or Wire Transfers is $15.00 per month plus other fees determined by volume.
- Business Mobile banking is free with Business Online Banking
- Paper statements free with no check images. eStatements free with check images.
- Visa Debit Card
- Bill Pay
- Employees of businesses able to cash payroll at FF for free
- Business Savings Account
- May open consumer online banking if no need for Cash Management
- Night Drop/Merchant Drop