Employee Retention Credit (ERC) Tax Rebate
Your business may qualify for up to $26,000* per eligible employee through the ERC Tax Credit.
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC) program is a payroll tax refund from the 2020 COVID relief bill that also established PPP loans. The ERC tax credit was intended to incentivize businesses who kept employees on payroll during the pandemic. Originally, companies could claim either PPP or ERC, but not both. In early 2021, guidelines changed to permit businesses to claim ERC in addition to PPP funds. Great news for many businesses!
Most businesses qualify for the Employee Retention Credit!
To find out if your business qualifies, fill out this application to start an ERC analysis with Innovation Refunds, our fintech partner with legal and tax expertise. As of 2021, Innovation Refunds has helped over 6,000 businesses receive $450 million in cash incentives from federal and state governments. There is no cost to find out if you are eligible for a refund.
Why apply now?
As of May 2022, the ERC program funds are still available. However, government-funded programs are subject to change. Other funds like PPP and Restaurant Revitalization have run out without notice. We recommend starting the process as soon as possible to receive all eligible funds.
ERC rebate process:
- Start the process by filling out this 12-minute application. Businesses may qualify for up to $26,000* per eligible employee.
- Upload supporting documents to Innovation Refunds' secure portal.
- Expert CPAs from Innovation Refunds will evaluate your tax credit eligibility by applying their specialized knowledge to the information you provided. An average of 14 hours is invested in the analysis, at no cost to your business.
- During the evaluation, prepare your account. Need a First Fed Business Checking or Business Savings Account? Open online or in branches today!
- Review your projected refund amount for FREE!
- Authorize filing. If you decide to move forward, Innovation Refunds receives a percentage of your refund when received from the US Treasury.
- Success! Your ERC tax refund is deposited into your First Fed Business Checking or Savings account.**
* Subject to Tax Evaluation by Innovation Refunds. Prequalification is not a guarantee of approval.
** To deposit the funds with First Fed, you must open a Business Checking or Business Savings account if you do not already have one.
Frequently Asked Questions about ERC Rebates with Innovation Refunds:
First Fed is not affiliated with Innovation Refunds and makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, accuracy, or reliability of Innovation Refunds website.