Alerts and Notifications
Online banking users can set up email and/or text message alerts that notify you when transactions take place or if account balances drop.
- In online banking, navigate to “My Settings” in the top right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click “Alerts and Notifications.”
- Click the “Add an alert” button. You can choose multiple options for alerts such as low balances or large withdrawals or deposits.
- Choose whether you want to receive your alert by email, text message, or both.
You can also turn on push notifications in your mobile banking app for balance alerts, and large deposits or withdrawals.
- Log into the mobile app
- Tap the three dots that say “More” in the bottom right corner
- Tap the small, white settings cog wheel at the top of the screen
- Tap on Push Notifications
- Select which alerts you want to receive
To set up additional transaction alerts for your debit card visit Card Controls and Alerts.
Still have questions? Connect with our Customer Service team.