First Rate Money Market
Whatever your next savings goal may be, a First Federal First Rate Money Market can help grow your savings faster if you carry a higher balance. With a tiered interest rate, get rewarded when you maintain higher balances.
Features and Benefits:
- $0 monthly service fee with six free pre-authorized transfers1
- Monthly/Quarterly statements makes bookkeeping easier
- Easy, unrestricted access to your money at any First Federal branch
- Unlimited ATM and in-person withdrawals2
- Waived fees on any withdrawals with First Federal ATMs, as well as fee waivers on 32,000+ ATMs within the MoneyPass network.2
A minimum deposit of $1,000 to open. This account is a tiered rate account and may earn a different rate of interest depending on the balance maintained. See account disclosure or deposit rate sheet for more information.
Complementary Products and Services
- Personal Checking
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking with Free Mobile Deposit
- Touch Tone Teller
- Open Account Online
- Certificate of Deposit
- IRA, ESA, HSA
Considering Other Accounts?
- No more than 6 preauthorized transfers are allowed per month. A $10 fee will be charged for any withdrawal exceeding the limit. Customary NSF fees and check-ordering costs apply.
- A fee of $2.50 will be charged for each withdrawal from an ATM not owned or operated by First Federal. Fees will be waived if the ATM is part of the MoneyPass network.